Morogoro campus was established in 1948 as an Asian Agricultural School. The aim was to train Agricultural Officers to run Asians’ rice farms at Wami – Morogoro. The His Highness Agha Khan in collaboration with by then the Ministry of Agriculture under Colonial Government financed the training. In between 1953 and 1956, the Asian Agricultural School moved to Wami Dakawa. In 1967 the Land Planning Course was transferred from Tengeru to Morogoro campus and to date the campus offers; The basic certificate in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 4), The Technician Certificate in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 5) and The Ordinary Diploma in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 6) and the demand driven short courses.
Mobile phone Campus Manager- 0764580414
Mobile phone Head of Academics- 0765126225