Quality Assurance Unit
The Unit will perform the following functions: -
- Continuously monitor provisioning of education at the Agency;
- Audit the performance of teaching against established criteria;
- Assure competent academic and administrative workforce;
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to the teaching problems.
- Co-ordinate and develop quality assurance systems, procedures and operational manuals related to training, research and consultancy activities;
- Develop and implement quality assurance frameworks in all campuses;
- Develop quality assurance guidelines and operational manuals for maintenance of compliances;
- Conducts quality assurance inspections as per relevant regulatory authorities and other relevant requirements;
- Oversee and monitor compliance of quality and standards in the provision of training, research and consultancy services;
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of the programmes offered by the Agency;
- Advise the Principal on all matters related to Quality Assurance; and
- Prepare periodical quality assurance reports.